Security experts know that even the best security solutions have flaws, and eventually cyber attackers will breach their perimeter defences. Deception Technology offers another layer of protection through obscurity. The attackers need to make choices, they have to navigate their way towards their goals and lacing your network with honeypots and traps is a useful way of catching them out and shutting them down.
Illusive go that step further, they want to surround the attacker, confuse them, lead them astray and provide you with the forensic insight to not only stop them in their tracks but to understand who they are and catch them.
The Illusive Platform has three key solutions:
- Attack Surface Manager – Stop Lateral Movement Before It Starts by removing high risk pathways from even the largest of networks. Continuously impede attacker movement, without impeding your users. Quickly evaluate the risk posed by individual systems and connections and see your network through the eyes of a potential attacker.
- Attack Detection System – Plant deceptions at every endpoint, mimic the real data, credentials and connections attackers depend on and then confuse them with a distorted and unpredictable reality where one wrong move silently alerts your security team. You can now track the attacker in real time, dragging them through a dense we of deception while you react to the initial vulnerabilities that enabled the breach and gather data that can help you fight back against your attacker.
- Attack Intelligence System – Precise real time forensics presented in an actionable format, prioritised by potential business impact, the moment an alert is triggered. Your team are given a run down of how the attacker breached your network, their likely target and how far they got. The Illusive Decoy Module enables live observation of the attacker’s continued efforts, while they are unknowingly siloed to a fake system that mimics yours.
The Illusive Platform Scales and Integrates
Illusive’s modules can work together or separately to pre-empt, detect and respond to cyber attacks across large and fragmented environments. There are a range of pre-built plugins that enable integration with SIEM solutions, Automatic Mitigation Platforms, Threat Protection Services and more.
Why Customers buy Illusive Networks?
- Easy to Deploy
Built on agentless, intelligent automation, that requires very little IT Coordination. Illusive maps out your network, searches for vulnerabilities and then obscures the whole thing, creating cloned assets that mimic your real network and trick your attackers into revealing themselves.
- Protect Unsecurable Systems
Many environments rely on old systems that are no longer patched or can’t be monitored. Sometimes third party restrictions limit your ability to mitigate risks. With Illusive, organisations can compensate for these security flaws by minimising potential pathways to critical assets and reducing the ability of attackers to move laterally through your network with deceptions.
- Uncover your attack surfaces.
Illusive’s Attack Risk Assessment uncovers a huge range of threats including how many systems contain cached domain admin credentials, which end points provide direct access to critical business assets, how many are within three lateral movements from critical credentials and more.
- Support Core Compliance Requirements
As Illusive stops underlying attacker behaviour regardless of the specific tools being used, it guards against high-impact attacks even as the tools and methods used evolve. Its ability to seek out and pre-emptively highlight threats, helps organisations to satisfy their regulatory requirements for threat detection, monitoring, hardened networks and access control policies.
- Control Insider Threats
Illusive make it harder for insiders to get where they don’t belong and provides early detection when users are suddenly acting suspiciously on your network. Detect and deter silent malicious activity from trusted users and harden your network against high-impact attacks.