Job Title: Resourcing Administration Co-Ordinator
Department/Location: Technical Services
Reports to: Head of Technical Services
Staff Responsibilities: None
Hours of work: 08:30 – 17:00 (Mon to Fri) – Professional Day
Work may be required outside of normal working hours in the execution of duties in line with change control constraints that will attract overtime pay as per published policy.
Salary Range: £18k – £22k plus benefits and bonuses
SUMMARY OF POSITION
You will be responsible for providing day-to-day resource management and co-ordination, contract validation and inter-team liaison where required. You will also assist with the maintenance and development of essential business processes within a busy Technical Services Department.
You will work closely with the Technical Services and Sales departments to ensure all internal targets and SLAs are met. You will be a confident communicator at all levels and provide guidance and support to members of the sales and delivery teams to ensure that internal processes run smoothly and efficiently.
The below lists are not exhaustive, and you may be asked to undertake reasonable additional duties/projects
- Manage the booking of the consultants in the Technical Delivery to pre-sales and post-sales engagements, liaising with the relevant sales account managers and technical staff to ensure the correct resource is aligned.
- Manage the New Customer On-boarding process (the interface between Sales and Support/Managed Service Teams) to ensure that new clients are properly engaged with the correct business units.
- Maintain the accuracy of internal systems to ensure that customer billing and consultant allocation is correct and aligned to customer expectation.
- Track resource allocation for any internal projects or programs.
- Ensure that client contracts are tracked and maintained as appropriate during customer engagements.
- Identify opportunities for service and process improvements both internally and externally.
- Work with the Head of Technical Services to identify, develop and document technical best practices within the Technical Delivery Team.
- Maintain and update a register of in-flight activity for both pre-sales and technical delivery and provide workload updates to the weekly planning update meetings.
- Maintain the technical team skills matrix on a monthly basis, including tracking of technical training requirements and completion for each consultant.
- Attend regular sales meetings to accurately assess and understand requirements for imminent customer engagements (Resourcing, SoWs, Pre-Sales etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow process and manage task priorities to comply with the business procedures and SLA’s.
- Ability to manage own workload and tasks through to completion with unerring accuracy.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to understand and contribute to business process refinement.
- Must have a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer facing experience.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience or working in an ISO environment or applying ITIL principals of continual improvement to your own tasks.
- Experience within the IT Security arena.
A confident communicator, you will be adept at communication at all levels and work well as part of a small team. Highly enthusiastic, approachable and motivated to achieve. Self-motivated and able to prioritise and re-assess workload efficiently and effectively as the situation demands. Attention to detail coupled with the ability to adapt to ad-hoc requests are critical for this role.