Job Title: New Business Sales Manager
Department/Location: Sales Departments
To be based from home and will be required to attend meetings/training in the office.
Reports to: Sales Director
Staff Responsibilities: N/A
Hours of work: 0830 – 1730 (Mon to Fri)
Pentesec provide industry-leading security services and solutions worldwide, to customers from all sectors and sizes. We work with a wide range of leading security vendors including Check Point, F5 and Proofpoint but also offer our own market leading services, including The Pentesec Managed Service and our new UK Based Security Operation Centre.
Our work helps businesses to adopt a security first culture, aligning cyber strategies to business goals, minimising business risks, while enabling growth.
Being part of the Charterhouse Group who are multi-award-winning solutions integrator of cloud, connectivity, networking, mobile & security solutions means there is more opportunity to cross sell and ultimately to be able to offer a client a range of products and services knowing that you are being backed by an established business with a wide reputation for pushing the boundaries of technology for over 27 years.
Since receiving private equity in 2018 the Charterhouse Group has more than doubled in size through both organic growth and acquisitions. Being part of the Pentesec team means being part of the Charterhouse team and that will lead to great opportunities for the development of exciting and challenging positions and as well as personal career enhancement.
We are now seeking an experienced New Business Sales Manager to join the team and focus on finding new business.
- To exceed your target by generating sales through new business development.
- To meet your KPI
- To cross sell products and services across the Group
- To build a pipeline of new Business opportunities within the Cyber IT Security area of companies.
- Identify prospects and generate appointments by phone and arranging meetings.
- Relationship Management at all levels.
- Managing and collaborating with internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Product and solution presentations.
- Forecasting and Reporting.
- Maintain regular contact with Pentesec’s clients and build long term relationships.
- Take ownership of the full sales process.
- Demonstrates understanding of market trends.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience of new business sales within the IT industry.
- Experience in canvassing and cold calling into various types of businesses.
- Excellent communication skills, have a consultative sales approach and be a strong persuader and influencer.
- Strong relationship builder with a positive attitude and is a team player.
- Knowledge of the Security software industry and understanding of core customers’ security processes is desirable.
- Highly driven, is self-motivated, target orientated, resilient and tenacious.
- Conceptual understanding of requirements and solutions.
- Customer focused, enjoys working autonomously, hits the ground running, demonstrates willingness to learn.
- Ability to solve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, makes well-judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, is a strong problem solver, demonstrates good commercial awareness and thinks outside the box to generate new ideas.
- Highly organised and plans and prioritises work effectively.